AIM
Skofo99

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Fun!

I feel that this is a perfect representation of Madness before Krinkels decided to make the series all slow. Well done!

My only criticism would be that you don't do enough new things. While this is a pretty much perfect mock-up of Madness (I was almost unable to tell that it wasn't an original), that is just it. There is nothing different in this that makes people say "Hey, this is made by DeathW1ng! Awright!" If you ever decide to make another one of these, I suggest you add some unique, personal twists to it instead of directly following Krinkels' footsteps.

But this was awesome, no doubt about that.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

MAKE MOAR LIKE THIS

AMAZING AAAAA++++++++++++++ WOULD WATCH AGAIN!111

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Splendid

Punchdoll: He's not making any money off of this work, he's giving MK/DCU free advertising, and he's entertaining a lot of people. What is your problem, here?

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Coolio =D

Love your style.

Tetris Mayhem! Tetris Mayhem!

LOL

Amazing.

Mc.net Collab 2008 Part 2 Mc.net Collab 2008 Part 2

Hmm

The collab submissions were awesome. Too bad that the collab compiler couldn't have put in as much effort in putting the whole thing together.

Here are some notes:

- Putting music in the preloader is bad. Many people still have slow connections and like to do other things while they wait for flashes to load. Don't expect your viewers to just sit there and stare at the progress bar, pissing their pants in anticipation.

- I am pretty sure that you have no right to use Pendulum's music in this. They sell that song, you know. Normally this isn't a big deal given that you're the sole creator of this flash, but this isn't the case. Using illegal music in a collab reflects on the said collab's collaborators and it is disrespectful to them if they weren't informed of this beforewards.

-I don't know if it's just me, but at the end the thing just blacked out. The music didn't stop, credits didn't roll, no information that the movie has ended was shown. This may just be me, though, so I'm not grading based on this.

- I'm being a little nitpicky here, but making a collab description disorganized is a disrespect to the collaborators. Try to spell 'is' (the second word) correctly, at least.

I think that the collab pieces were awesomely done. Try to work on the polish and the presentation, though, because those things are done poorly it degrades the collab and the hard work everyone has put into it as a whole, and it isn't hard to just make things look neat.

FATSHARK responds:

Oh wow, wasn't expecting this much nitpicking...

Ok fair enough, it wasn't 100% Polished but meh, i had to do both parts on my own so i was pretty much oblivious about the small things.

Thanks for a great review.

Gadget's Precious Thing Gadget's Precious Thing

Very cool

AAAAAAA++++++++ WOULD WATCH AGAIN!! Keep up the good work!

I heard that song before and I didn't even know that there was any english in it..

Glitches in 1-4 Glitches in 1-4

Awesome

AMAZING QUALITY WOULD WATCH AGAIN A++++++++++++++++!!

Toad5355 responds:

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I MIGHT DO other worlds

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Blah.

Animation was sub-par, and the humour was really stale.

Rotten Antenna Rotten Antenna

Whoa..

Noice trippy Flash you made there! I especially liked how you made the antenna spin, that must've been hard with FBF/tweens!

Also, I do realize that this is a dream world, but here's a fun fact for anything you make in the future: when a sun dawns, the light first hits the top and goes down from there. The Mummy messed it up as well, but it's understandable due to the poetic nature of both of your scenes. And your work represents an abstract dream, so it's legit!

And seriously, great job on this!

Celarent responds:

Well, its not the dawn, it's actually a sunset (as someone else pointed above) Just check how the sun moves downwards :P