AIM
Skofo99

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Fun!

I feel that this is a perfect representation of Madness before Krinkels decided to make the series all slow. Well done!

My only criticism would be that you don't do enough new things. While this is a pretty much perfect mock-up of Madness (I was almost unable to tell that it wasn't an original), that is just it. There is nothing different in this that makes people say "Hey, this is made by DeathW1ng! Awright!" If you ever decide to make another one of these, I suggest you add some unique, personal twists to it instead of directly following Krinkels' footsteps.

But this was awesome, no doubt about that.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

MAKE MOAR LIKE THIS

AMAZING AAAAA++++++++++++++ WOULD WATCH AGAIN!111

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Splendid

Punchdoll: He's not making any money off of this work, he's giving MK/DCU free advertising, and he's entertaining a lot of people. What is your problem, here?

Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation

mmmmmm

I'm a guy... this made me cummm soo much.... rawr!

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Meh

I didn't like this game much. This doesn't really compare to the other platform games out there.

The levels weren't hard. The controls are very slippery and frustrating to use. The collision detection with the rockets and hazards is also crappy. Don't write off your design mistakes as the game simply being "hard", because that is simply not the case here. The controls and collision detection work against the player, which should never, ever happen in any sort of game, even "hard" ones.

The levels lack a certain 'oomph', which made them pretty boring to go through. The tiles were pretty boring and redundant, so I'd work on that. It'd also be nice if you simply implemented some cheerful sound effect for when you beat the levels, since that really motivates people to beat the next ones. Reward your players, dammit!

This game is also very laggy on my sub-high-end computer, which should never happen in a Flash game consisting almost only of sprites. Ever hear of BitmapData? Using it helps optimize and speed up your game a lot. 8bitrocket has a tutorial on how to use it (the Atari 7800 Asteroids one), and I really recommend you read up on it and learn it before making any more sprited Flash games.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Eh.

After level 50 all you have to do is hold down the right button. Very fun.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

yeah, I'll work on it. Thanks!

Sweet Soda Pop Sweet Soda Pop

Hot-damn

I love it! I'm surprised that this isn't more popular.

-Welcome to metropolis- -Welcome to metropolis-

I love this.

It's perfect. Also, I sent you a PM!

Dont Download this Plz Dont Download this Plz

Best thing I've ever heard.

Props!